Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Google, Love, Life and Business

I found her Searching for some Keyword. I found her in problem. She asked google "Help me!" I said " I am there for you" but she didn't listen to me. I Just gave a suggestion to google "google I have the Title and content for you". Google told her that "here it is what you needed". She asked "who told you about that?".
Google answered "this guy". I said "Hi" She clicked and smiled came around my body searched lot many stuff. Finally she told "You are my well Wisher".

I gave her a proposal "register in my heart".

She replied "Yes I am registering with you"

I said  "here is some interesting stuff for you to download in your system".

She asked "she smiled came closer to me than took data from my server".

The result was application error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

She downloaded and downloaded finally we succeeded.

We had a Mutual Understanding called Business.

There is no difference between Love, Life and Business..........

3 comments:

  1. Gud post , always looking for these types of post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude its a nice post..its very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and great analogy! look forward to more from you. - Leo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts